Looking for something to go well with your freshly brewed coffee? If you see consider Coffee brewing as a hobby, and you want to step up the game, then read on, coffee lover. You’re about to have better coffee experiences when you pair these with coffee:
- Wheat Toast – If it’s a Colombian, Costa Rican, Brazilian, or Guatemalan coffee you’re having, it’s best to match it with grainy breakfasts like cereal and toast. Opt for wheat toast when dealing with light- to medium-roast coffee.
- Quiche – Having a Pacific Island type of coffee? Pair it with a delicious quiche.
- Pancakes with Maple Syrup – Have the best breakfast ever with a warm cup of Kona or Nicaraguan coffee coupled with pancakes that are topped with maple syrup. Let the bitterness and the sweetness of the two combine magically in your mouth.
- Omelets – Believe it or not, Sumatra, Java, and Indonesian coffee are best paired with omelets
- Oatmeal – Light roasted Nicaraguan or Kona coffee again? Try pairing it with oatmeal!
- Eggs and bacon or sausage – Enjoy an American-styled breakfast with a cup of joe and eggs and bacon.
- Crepes – Crepes are easy to prepare and are excellent partners of bold Pacific Island coffees. They are also best paired with espresso and espresso-based drinks.
- White Chocolate – Perfect with Costa Rican, Colombian, and Yemeni coffees
- Milk Chocolate – Pair milk chocolate with any type of coffee, but it’s best paired with Kenyan, Colombian, Sumatran, Ethiopian, Yemeni, and Kona coffees
- Dark Chocolate – Ideally coupled with Brazilian, Indonesian, Guatemalan, Ethiopian, or dark roast coffees
- Chocolate-Dipped Fruit – Good with African coffees
- Chocolate Cake – Great with medium- and dark-roast coffees
- Brownies – Best to be coupled with Guatemalan and Indonesian coffees
- Tarts – They are ideally partnered with medium-to-dark roast Costa Ricans and Brazilians.
- Apricots, peaches, plums – They are great with Tanzanian and Haitian coffees.
- Berries – Haitian, Kenyan, Jamaican, and Yemeni coffees taste even better with berries.
These snacks can be paired with almost all types of coffee. So, if you’re opting for something that’s easy to find and would taste excellent with your cup of joe, then go ahead and choose from the list below:
- Sweet Bread
- Scones (perfect for those who don’t prefer too much sweetness)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Coffee Cake (coffee-flavored cakes have that bittersweet flavor that will make you crave for more)
- Cinnamon Buns
- Cheese Bread (yes, it’s worth a try!)
- Caramel Flan
Obviously, it’s high time for you to brew a coffee now and choose the perfect snack from the list above.See More